“Legendary herbs for Royal family”
Cordyceps is known as a “legendary treasure of the East.” In China, Cordyceps is also called as “winter worm, summer grass” which belongs to the family of fungi. The Tibetan scholars listed it as a ‘magical creatures” due to the seasoning transformation of life cycle. Since ancient times, cordyceps has been used as a tonic herb that helps nourish the kidney, heart and boost up inner strength.
As the result of cordyceps is limited to the seasons and the high mountains (2000 m above), it is expensive and only used by the royal family.
CODI DAYLITE benefits:
- Coordinate immune system to lower the risk of illness
- Promote human respiratory system by regulating the activities of the lungs.
- Acting as anti-tumor and anti-cancer agent.
- Improved blood circulation which good for body detoxification.
- Provide energu and stamina.
- Healthy liver function.
1 capsule 1-2 times daily
>>> If you like the above article please share to your friends click below…