What the different between Cordyceps – Asia Herbal Bio-technology (AHB) and Wild Cordyceps
The Asia Herbal Bio-technology (AHB) Cordyceps Stroma is highly quality strain by using latest bio-technology which the fungus is cultivated in a controlled environment.
To produce Asia Herbal Bio-technology (AHB) Cordyceps Stroma containing pharmacologically active components similar to those of the wild Cordyceps. The potency of stroma is, however, more stable and safer than that of wild Cordyceps.
Asia Herbal Bio-technology (AHB) Cordyceps Stroma has been internationally tested to exceed the criteria of medicinal grade cordyceps (according to the Chinese Pharmacopeoia) by an impressive 28 times.
Examined by an independent International Testing Group, Life stream Greenhouse.
Asia Herbal Bio-technology (AHB) Cordyceps Stroma consists of 18 Amino Acids, 12 Vitamins, and is rich in Polysaccharides, Cordycepin, Cordycepic Acid (D-Mannitol), Adenosine and Adenine.
Asia Herbal Bio-technology (AHB) Cordyceps Stroma is more superior to wild Cordyceps in the following capacities…
- It is “caterpillar free”, i.e. grown without the use of animal nutrients, resulting in a 100% pure “vegetarian” health product.
- It is regularly tested by independent laboratories. The level of heavy metal is far below the stipulated international safety standard.
- It is harvested at the most appropriate time. This is crucial in ensuring its efficacy and high potency.
- It is much more affordable than wild Cordyceps.
- It is instantly prepared.
Asia Herbal Bio-technology (AHB) Cordyceps Stroma is totally natural. It is free from preservatives, artificial coloring, flavor, pesticide and synthetic ingredients. It is a gentle tonic suitable for long-term consumption by all ages and for all seasons with no contraindications and adverse side effects.
>>> If you like the above article please share to your friends click below…